Monday, May 10, 2010

Photo Update

Sweet'ums is in gymnastics and has been since January. She's actually quite good at most of the things they've worked on, so I hope maybe it's something she can continue doing at least for fitness' sake. I managed to get a few pictures from my mom today and my computer seems to not mind me playing with them (who knows, it's fickle lately) so I figured I'd post some, in honor of the kid who made me a mother.

Sweet'ums loves the trampoline. Problem is, on free play day everyone gravitates to it and it's hard sometimes to find a spot for her to jump.

She's pretty good at the balance beam.

She really doesn't need any help, but she doesn't have the confidence yet to do it by herself. She panicked when my mom snapped this shot from in front and she realized MeMe wasn't right there on her other side. I admit, it makes me feel good that I make her feel more confident in herself.

MeMe helps her make this look so easy, doesn't she? Sweet'ums won't even attempt this by herself, so my mom is supporting her weight.


So this is what we do together. All of us enjoy it and Sweet'ums is actually making some friends! That is probably the most exciting part for me. I've also made some friends, which is exciting but not nearly as exciting as watching Sweet'ums learn to socialize with kids her own age.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day with those wonderful kids and the men that helped them get here!

1 comment:

graywolfie said...

The photos are so nice..! She's so grown up already..time flies ya..