I'm going to be unavailable for a couple days. We're going to be visiting my uncle. My hubby will be around but I doubt he'll get on here, so if anyone wants to talk leave me a note and I'll get back.
And just as a reminder... please, impress upon your children the importance of not smoking. Sure, drinking can kill you just the same, but smoking leads to a slow, miserable, nasty death. Tumors, cancer, collapsed lungs... It's not pretty. Don't smoke. And don't think only old people die from smoking--my uncle is only 38 years old and this is what it has done to him. It hit hard, fast, and aggressive--he went to the hospital in the first place thinking he had a cold or pneumonia, only a couple months ago. He didn't think he was that sick. And now there's really nothing they can do. Kids, don't smoke.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment