

That one there, the one that's split open with the butter? That one's for you.
Some of them are going to my mom's house for my dad, and some of them are staying here. I'm just so excited that they actually turned out! I have a feeling I'm going to be making tons more bread in the future.
3 comments:
It's been WAY too long since I've visited - so much has happened. You have a new look, your punkin got pumpkins, you finished the quilt, and now you're baking bread!
Those rolls look heavenly. And I just love the quilt. The little bears and the stripes look SO cute together!
Love your thankfulness posts too -- they're great! Happy weekend.
Those look wonderful!! I made pumpkin muffins twice in the last week and I was so proud of myself. I just never take the time to cook. Something about this time of year inspires me! ;0)
Oooo just how I like 'em...loaded with butter! :) Looks great to me!! Glad yo uguys are enjoying some good weather! I will try to send a little snow your way for sweet 'ems though :)
Post a Comment