I'm down to nine days until my trip. I'm really excited but at the same time I'm still nervous. I haven't been able to shake it. I know once we get moving I'll be fine--I'm always like this before we actually leave--but for now it's driving me crazy.
Today was a bad stomach day and that was bad enough, but then I was trying to talk to my brother and ended up arguing with him. Sooo not what I had in mind. So in addition to feeling like crap, I feel like emotional crap too.
So now I'm back to worrying about what I still need to get for my trip and when I'll have a chance to go shopping. I'll get my hair cut Friday and then we'll probably get the brakes changed on the car and do some shopping afterwards.
What's going on with you ladies?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment