Adventures in married life, motherhood, and becoming a better "me"
Saturday, June 23, 2012
Last Day of School
This is Sweet'ums and her bff, who is moving up to kindergarten. This little girl is her first real friend, which is something I'll be forever thankful for, even though she'll probably never know.
I just LOVE girls & their BFFs...Annie is having a hard time with changing friendships right now...her BFF left school & then came back half way through the year...a lot of things changed & she is struggling to figure relationships again ... :) Sweeyt 'ums looks adorable with hers!!!
I put on Annie's nails last night :) She couldn't wait to go to school with them on today :)
Hi, I'm Victoria. I married a wonderful man in 2006; in 2007 we became proud parents to an awesome little girl, who was recently diagnosed with mild autism. Life is beautiful. :)
2 comments:
{Melinda} What a couple of cuties! :) I am still so thankful for my kids' friends (most of them anyway! :)
I just LOVE girls & their BFFs...Annie is having a hard time with changing friendships right now...her BFF left school & then came back half way through the year...a lot of things changed & she is struggling to figure relationships again ... :) Sweeyt 'ums looks adorable with hers!!!
I put on Annie's nails last night :) She couldn't wait to go to school with them on today :)
Post a Comment