Thursday, February 10, 2011

Upcoming Excitings

So we finally heard back from the people about the next stage of Sweet'ums' testing. So far it's looking like March, but the lady said that there's only one other appointment between now and Sweet'ums' appointment and as of this morning she hadn't gotten a confirmation from the other kid's parents. So, she said, if she doesn't get a reply she's going to move us up to that date. Cross your fingers.

I've also got a wedding to go to in April! I'm really excited about that one. It'll be tons of fun and I'm excited for this friend to get married. I haven't been to a "real" wedding in years either and it'll be a first for me and the hubs. It'll be in this gorgeous location and I'm so so excited!

So we're on track for getting answers on Sweet'ums and I've got some stuff to be excited about. Hope everyone is having a good week!

1 comment:

graywolfie said...

Will be keeping ur girl in prayers..

Hmmm...wedding...time to have fun...hahaa...!!