I didn't realize I had been gone that long until one of my buddies here in BlogWorld emailed me to see where I'd gone. I apologize.
The simple explanation is that I've been kind of busy. Last Friday was Sweet'ums' IEP meeting and they determined that she qualified for services. She started school this past Monday and since then it's been sort of blurry. I'm getting up way earlier than I'm used to and I'm having a hard time falling asleep at night. That results in me getting three or four hours of sleep at night before I have to get up and get her ready to take to school. My body is sending me death threats if I don't cut it out and unfortunately this pattern is here to stay.
I've also begun having problems with indigestion. I know it sounds silly, but it's a huge part of why I'm not sleeping at night and it's partly why I've been distracted and not writing. I've been in a lot of pain and most I've just kept myself still and quiet and tried riding it all out.
It'll probably be a few weeks before I'm completely straightened out. Sadly, about the time I get used to this pattern school will be out for the summer and I'll have to resign myself to getting up early for no good reason. *sigh*
So, I'll leave you with a link to my new blog for Sweet'ums and wishes for all of you to have a wonderful weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey..glad to know you are okie..!
It does take quite some time to get used to the schooling schedule..
Have a great weekend too..!
I don't know how you do it! I love sleep :) I know you must to but it is just out of reach right now... but I have actually been sneaking in alot of naps lately.
Doesn't the "waking up for school" thing stink! We just finished our first week of no alarm clocks...except Rocco is pretty much a 6:30 alarm but I am trying my hardest to wear him out everyday so he sleeps later...sooner or later it has to work right :)
Hope you feel better soon so you can get some zs!
Post a Comment