Friday, June 10, 2011

Slacker

I'm sorry I'm being such a slacker.

School was magnificent. For details you can visit Little Froggy Goes To School and have a giggle at how psyched I am over things I think most parents must consider mundane. She's out for summer now and things have fallen back to what we used to consider "normal". She's behaving better most of the time but getting tired is a way more serious thing now for her and she acts out a lot more when she's even the least bit sleepy. She actually wants to do things with me now. I think I might enjoy this summer.

As for me, I'm still much the same. I was sick this past week and it really made things difficult. I'm actually still sick, kind of, but I really think it's an allergy issue and probably won't go away completely for a while. I go for allergy testing this month so hopefully some good will come of it.

I also got to see my friend who has been away with the Army. She was home for R&R and it was really good to get to spend the time with her.

I'm exhausted and having trouble staying awake so I'm heading over to the little frog blog real quick and then I'm probably off to bed. Good night all, and have a great weekend!

No comments: