For anyone I've communicated with recently:
I've started a new medication that made me a little loopy. It's for my stomach but man, this is some wild stuff! If you got a comment from me, or talked to me on the phone or email (most of which is unlikely, since a whole of three people read this blog!) I apologize if I made no sense. I commented on a few blogs and talked to a few people on the phone that first night before I realized that half of what I was trying to say wasn't coming out the way I meant to say it. I spoke with my brother and his girlfriend (who is spectacular, by the way) and probably told them I loved them a hundred times. I sounded drunk. So this is a blanket apology. I am most sincerely sorry, as I didn't realize how goofy (and maybe offensive) I might have sounded. If I said something to you that upset you or hurt your feelings or made you go "Huh???" I'm really so sorry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment