Hold onto your hats, ladies:
My baby is turning four.
What a ride it has been.
From a beautiful, screaming newborn;
to a sweet one year old;
to a capable and smiley two year old;
to a prissy, strong-willed three year old;
to a beautiful, screaming, sweet, capable, smiley, prissy, strong-willed, independent, amazing four year old...
I love you, sweetheart. I always will. Happy 4th.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Such a sweet post! She's beautiful then and now. It's amazing how much they change so quickly. I was looking at a newborn picture of my 3-year-old today. I don't think I would even recognize him! He's changed so much!
She is growing up really fast..! Pretty girl..!
How did I miss this one!!! I am so far behind! I am doing way too much these days! I need to slow down & enjoy my friends more!
It is sooo fun to see these pics in order like that! She does seem to be growing up before our eyes! Love that lil' girl! I will make sure I say a special 4 yearold blessing over her tonight V! I lie praying for that sweet girl of yours! P.S> LOVE her lil newborn pic too!
Post a Comment