Saturday, September 10, 2011

A Little Light Blogging

I've been slipping up again with my blogging. Things have been a little crazy and honestly, I sleep every spare moment during the day and my nights are filled with trying to get Sweet'ums in bed.

As you know I had my gallbladder out in July. Things have been going well with that and I feel like a new person. I'm adjusting to eating differently but I still mess up sometimes. It really just means thinking more about what I eat and avoiding all those fatty, greasy foods we all know we should avoid anyway.

Where my real stress has been coming in is with Sweet'ums. Bedtime is a real fight lately and I wouldn't worry so much about it except that she has to be up at 6AM for school. And as much as I love her being in school, part of me wants to just forget it and let her stay up so that when she does, eventually, go to sleep, I can at least just let her sleep in the next morning and sleep in myself too.

Speaking of school, she's doing very well. Her bus driver and aid are very nice and her teacher keeps in constant contact with me during the week. It's very reassuring and I know that if there's a problem, they'll make sure I know about it.

So honestly, I'm walking around like a zombie and that's why I haven't posted as much. My mind really hasn't been present enough and nothing is really going on to talk about.

Is there anything my lovely readers would like to hear about? I'll gladly take requests. I'm just out of ideas at the moment.

No comments: