Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Seattle

My trip was a blast! I won't go into everything right now, but I wanted to share some of the better pictures from the trip. Those of you who have me on Facebook, feel free to check there too--I posted way more of them there.

So here goes:


Breakfast our first morning there at this little bagel shop in Pike Place Market.


Enjoying dim sum in the International District.


The view from the top of the Space Needle.


Domo was so proud that he conquered such a landmark!


Seattle, as seen from the middle of Puget Sound.


A mountain in the Olympic National Forest.


 A tree that burned out three hundred years ago and survived.


My first steps into the Pacific Ocean.


Our lovely hotel, the morning we left to come home.

Seattle is a magnificent city and it was definitely an experience I won't forget. I got to do so many things I don't expect I'll ever do again, even though I'd love to take Nice Guy out there one day.

If you like you can visit my Twilight Tour album or my Seattle 2012 album and check out the rest of the pictures. I'll try to elaborate more when I get a chance, but for now, thanks for the interest in the trip and thanks for waiting on me!

1 comment:

Libbie said...

I read this a few days a go but the code wouldn't let me through :)

Is there anything better than having your fet in the ocean? And that tree! It is so fun to see you having so much fun! & thaere is that Domo thing...haunting me still! :)