i have been wondering how you are doing! They are pretty cute but I have to tell you I almost died when I turned around & Rocco had a few all over his shirt saying , "anyone want a sticker?" I still have to put them on! I might tomorrow! THANk you! hOPE YOU GUYS ARE GOOD!!! Wish you lived closer...little froggy would have so much fun on Ginger! The horse is perfect for kids...she barely moves :)
Hi, I'm Victoria. I married a wonderful man in 2006; in 2007 we became proud parents to an awesome little girl, who was recently diagnosed with mild autism. Life is beautiful. :)
1 comment:
i have been wondering how you are doing! They are pretty cute but I have to tell you I almost died when I turned around & Rocco had a few all over his shirt saying , "anyone want a sticker?" I still have to put them on! I might tomorrow! THANk you! hOPE YOU GUYS ARE GOOD!!! Wish you lived closer...little froggy would have so much fun on Ginger! The horse is perfect for kids...she barely moves :)
Post a Comment