I haven't had much energy for writing lately. Sweet'ums has taken everything out of me lately and between her and all the bad luck I've been raking in, I just don't have patience for anything extra.
In the last two weeks I've had my child go Jerry Springer on her classroom, get punched in the stomach, begin hitting, get evaluated by a neuropsychologist, and get a new IEP. We've been rear-ended, my husband nearly had a heat stroke at work, and I basically got told by my ob/gyn that I'm too fat to have another baby but why "as one mom to another" would I want to since I have a stressful autistic child at home. And that doesn't even touch on all the little things that have happened that wouldn't matter, except that big stuff keeps happening too.
Fortunately this weekend was a nice break and hopefully it'll be the end of the several weeks of nonstop crap that has been chasing us.
For Mother's Day my husband and my brother both bought me chocolates and I got very sweet cards from my offspring (my parents pick out great cards!) and her daddy. Best of all was this gift from my precious Nice Guy. I cried when I opened it. Very, very fitting for my fifth Mother's Day. I have the most wonderful family!
I've been in a really bad place lately. I'm trying hard to dig out of it but it's proving harder than I expected. With all of this going on I've also dealt with reduced mobility thanks to the problems I have with my feet (read up on dyshidrotic eczema when you get time) and the return of my stomach problems thanks to the stress.
So that's where I am, what's going on with me. I hope things are going well for all of you out there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Victoria,
I am so sorry that you have had such a rough year. I can certainly understand how burned out you must feel. It is so difficult when our children are struggling and we can't fix it. You are a good mom. I will be praying for you.
Hope things are going better for you, Victoria. I'm praying you'll have a fun and restful summer!
Post a Comment