Monday, April 11, 2011

More of me and my emotions

Tonight my heart is raw. It was a good day. Sweet'ums came home from her Sunday with MeMe and she was in a good mood. She was all over her daddy, hugging and kissing and she actually told us she loved us after she heard us say it to each other. It's hard to let her go to bed on days like this, knowing tomorrow may be the polar opposite.

My heart is screaming tonight, begging to just keep redoing today. I shouldn't feel like this. I should just be thankful for the good days we have, but it really feels unfair that every day isn't better, like today.

I feel really foolish, sitting here, crying. I'm talking to a friend of mine on Yahoo who has a little girl who has some issues, not the same issues as Sweet'ums, but they're similar enough that on a day to day basis she knows exactly how I'm feeling. She's such a blessing and I can't even say how good it is to be able to talk to someone who understands. I'd never wish this roller coaster feeling on anyone, but it's always uplifting when someone "gets" it.

I'm sorry to keep bringing all of this up. I'm a downer lately.

In other news, we went to a wedding last weekend. It was the first time NG and I had really dressed up together and I think we looked pretty good. The wedding was beautiful too. I got to see some friends from high school for the first time in years and just chill out. NG and I also got to dance together for the first time. I'm glad we ended up going. I almost didn't, but my friend I mentioned up there gave me the necessary pep talks to motivate me. :)

So I guess that's all I have for now. I leave you with a song I really like. This video isn't the best but I love the song.

1 comment:

Libbie said...

I was just coming over to visit you & I saw you already commented! We were thinking of each other at the same time!!! :)

Sooo grateful for those good days! I LOVE wonderful days & wish often for a pause button :) The golden ones bring me to tears too :) I cry all the time now that I have kids....thank goodness I am not pregnant any more...I think I creid everyday! The tiniest things would tear me up...usually with joy but tears none the less :)

The wedding sounded so fun too! I LOVE dates. We all could use a few more of them couldn't we?!

I better run but I loved reading about your great Sunday Victoria!!!