Now that I got the stressful stuff out of my system, here's some less stressful stuff. :)
There's a big airshow in my area at the moment. I love it, and I love the airplanes, but this year something's a little amiss with me. Normally the sounds don't bother me, but hey, maybe it's the meds.
The noise is driving me insane!
I'm really glad there was a good turnout this year but the big jets and stuff are just bugging me. It might be because Sweet'ums isn't sure what to do with herself with the noise and she's rubbing off on me. Poor baby. At least she's at Mimi and Papa's house this weekend.
I'm watching Wife Swap. Is it just me, or do they pick some of the most disrespectful women alive and swap them with women who have put forth effort to raise good, wholesome families? It's so funny to me to watch women who have the most unstructured households go into a well organized families and make character judgments about the mothers based solely on the fact that they themselves don't like structure. That's not to say I think life has to be 100% organized, but I think there's a time and a place for fun and a time for being realistic and responsible.
Obviously, you can see who the fuddy-duddy is in my household. :) Oh well, I try to be fun. I'm just no good at it.
Tonight will be nice. We're gonna rent a movie and relax, and I'm not sure yet what we're doing for supper. But it'll be just me and Nice Guy and that will be... well, nice. I'm about to fall over so I can't guarantee I'll be up late but at least I won't have to cook or worry about getting anyone to bed.
But I have to admit... I miss my Sweet'ums.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment