My dad lost his job.
Mom's got student loans. They've got her van payment. They were the ones who bought our place so they're paying on that... So we're probably going to need to find something else so they don't have to keep paying (I'm not paying lot rent and loan payments on something that will never REALLY be mine). It's only $200 a month but it's a lot for people who can't afford it.
My parents are in their fifties. It's not easy to find jobs at their age. Granted, plenty of folks are going through it but geez. At least their home is paid off--they won't have to worry about it. We have an old car of theirs so if their van goes back, at least they have something.
But it opens a whole new can of worms. I don't know what they're going to do or what we're going to do.
I dunno...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I understand completly.... my car got repossed today... it is in my mothers name, and they make the payments. Its a hard time for all of us. remember we always have our family
Post a Comment