Ok, so it's a little late, but Happy Fourth to everyone.
For me, the 4th is usually a somewhat less than happy. I have major issues with fireworks, and with all of the stress I usually end up with a migraine. I hate the feeling of being bombed and fired at, and when you live in the city it's impossible to completely avoid the stupid things. So I've been recovering the last few days and fighting off a massive headache. And, of course, there's nothing like finding out your daughter has inherited her father's love of pyrotechnics. While I was in the front seat of the car freaking out (we had to pick my SIL up and take her home after she spent the day with her boyfriend) Sweet'ums was in the backseat laughing her butt off. Little traitor. lol
Anyway, yesterday we had dinner with a good friend of mine. She and her husband want to have a baby so bad but so far haven't had any luck. I hope that changes soon for them. They are so understanding about Sweet'ums and her moods and they're the only childless couple we know who don't mind her tagging along when we meet. My friend made homemade pasta and it was SOOO good. We sat and talked until 9 or so last night. It was so nice to just talk and enjoy the company of other people our age.
So that's what we did this weekend. I don't have any new pictures right now but as soon as I do I'll post them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment