I've been posting a lot of downers lately, so I'm here tonight with some exciting news (at least, for us!):
We have been approved for a mortgage up to $100k!!! We don't plan to get a house that would require the full amount, but I've already found a really cute place for (get this!) $30,000. Our monthly payments would be less than $100 a month. Our lot rent is $281 a month, so since the monthly payments would be right about $90, I could practically triple up on payments and have it paid off in ten years. That would be awesome!
Sweet'ums would go to a good school and it's a straight shot for NG to get to work. It's pretty much in the middle of town, so it's easy access to EVERYTHING. There's plenty of job opportunities locally so I wouldn't have to travel far to go to work.
I'm not going to just jump on it, but it's an exciting start. I'm just tickled that we actually got approval! Considering how poorly things were looking, I'm glad for any kind of picker-upper. Obviously, this helped my mood a great deal.
I'm still a bit down about the medical stuff but we're trying to figure out where to go from here and I'm trying hard to not be so gloomy over it. It'll work out.
What is everyone else up to these days?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey..congrats on the loan approval..! Do share more about ur new place next time..
Post a Comment