Wednesday, August 19, 2009

More excitement!

Friday we meet with our real estate agent and, assuming we have enough time, we go see the first house on our list. Maybe we'll go see others... I'm not sure, mostly because I'm not really sure how this works. I'm SO EXCITED! I'm almost dizzy--if we really like this place and they like our offer, we could possibly be in a new home by Thanksgiving or Christmas... If we don't like it, we're still moving in the right direction! It's just really exciting, overall.

I'm in a constant state of internal "happy dance". It's such a weird feeling for me--I try so hard most of the time not to get excited over things because they rarely work out. But this has my head spinning--even if this house doesn't pan out, there's others out there and eventually we'll find something perfect for us. So there's really no reason not to be excited. For once, barring something catastrophic happening, I actually have something to deeply look forward to.

The last time I was this excited about something was when I was pregnant with Sweet'ums. That was probably the last time anything life-changing in a positive way happened to us. Hopefully, this will be positive, and hopefully it'll work out.

I'm gonna go now... but I just wanted to share.

No comments: