We went to look at the house today. Well, it's a mobile home, but anyway, it's a great place. We're trying to decide whether or not to make an offer... Well, there's still more time for that.
There's another house almost across the street from that one. It's 1848 square feet, so it's HUGE. The master bedroom is probably twice the size of mine and I know the master bath could fit both of my bathrooms inside it. They're asking $100k but it's totally not worth that--a coat of paint and new carpet just doesn't equal a hundred-thousand-dollar house, considering the guy bought it for under $50k. We're considering putting a low offer on it just to see if he'd take it.
So that's what's going on right now. We might look at a couple other places but I'm not sure. Later, if I have time, I might put a few pictures up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
good luck!!!! yall ahve a good weekend!
Post a Comment