Friday, December 18, 2009

Sew very nice!

THIS is what I got for Christmas!

I'm really excited. I'm a total fuddy-duddy and love getting useful gifts. I've done a ton of sewing lately so I'm psyched about my gift. Now, I just have to figure out how to use it, since I've always done my sewing by hand.

I'll yell at him later for spending the money... ;) For now, I'm just going to enjoy the thought he put into it. And he did it without help!

Oh, and I know I'm probably in trouble for not making him wrap it and not making myself wait until Christmas, but he asked me and I told him it was up to him and I don't care too much either way. I mean, we're both adults. We know how this works.

Anyway, I was excited and wanted to share. WOOOO!

4 comments:

Blessed Beyond said...

Enjoy!!! :)

Ali said...

OOOOOOOH!!! I got a Brother machine a few years ago. I enjoy it. even though i dont do as much sewing as i thought i would. but my apartment plans have kept falling through so i havent needed to sew on my own yet.... mom sews much faster and smoother than i do.
anyway enjoy your new toy!!!

oh there is a quiz on my blog that you prolly would enjoy... its may be a few blogs down. i have the answers so you have to guess then i will tell you if you are right!!

graywolfie said...

Wow...! Tat's so sweet...!

Melinda said...

Yea, Victoria! ;0) Looks wonderful! I have always wanted to learn how to sew, but never seem to have the time. Enjoy it!!!

Thanks for entering my giveaway ... good luck! ;0)