They say pictures are worth a thousand words, and I think these are. This is the baby doll her aunt got her for Christmas. She's been dragging it around the house with her for a week. As rough as the last few days have been, moments like these warm my heart.
Monday, December 28, 2009
Warms my heart
My daughter is the sweetest thing.




They say pictures are worth a thousand words, and I think these are. This is the baby doll her aunt got her for Christmas. She's been dragging it around the house with her for a week. As rough as the last few days have been, moments like these warm my heart.
They say pictures are worth a thousand words, and I think these are. This is the baby doll her aunt got her for Christmas. She's been dragging it around the house with her for a week. As rough as the last few days have been, moments like these warm my heart.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment