Thursday, July 15, 2010

Finally, a photo update

My girl is growing so fast! I was looking at pictures and couldn't believe how much her face has matured since this time last year.

For example:
This was taken in mid-June last year.


And this is June of this year.

See how much she's changed? I mean, she's obviously still the same kind--nothing drastic--but she's matured a lot. It's kind of sad to me because my baby is growing so fast, but she's healthy and happy and has the cutest grin.

She's adorable in gymnastics class. She's really catching on and I can't wait until the start of next season (it's only in August) when she moves up to the next class.


The next class is more "real" gymnastics so I'm excited. The disappointing thing is that the new class doesn't require parental involvement, so I'm going to be enjoying from the sidelines. I think it'll be good for her to be taught directly by someone other than Mommy or MeMe though.

And finally, a couple random pictures, just because. The first three are from a couple parties we went to, and the last one is one my mom took at her house. I'm in one of them, so hang onto your eyeballs so they don't run away.



I'll post a real update one day this weekend, but for now, enjoy the smile that lights up my day.

1 comment:

Laura@OutnumberedMom said...

You're right -- you can really tell she's growing up. What a sweet smile. She looks like she's having such a good time at Gymnastics, too.

How's the potty training going? (I suffered through this four times...!) It does end.