Last night my breaks almost went out on us. So NG took the day off to try to fix them. We got his dad over here to help out and everything. Should be quick and easy, right?
Wrong.
Apparently my tires have a special nut on them to keep anyone from just stealing them. Now, keep in mind that I don't live in a big city or even in a place where it's common to park your car someplace, come back fifteen minutes later, and find it completely stripped. Having a tire stolen just isn't a big concern.
So what should have been an hour job, maybe two tops, has turned into an all-day affair.
Also, my daughter, for whatever reason, just will not be happy. I mean, her daddy makes her happy but he's been working outside, and she's left indoors with me. And she's not pleased about it. Nothing I say or do is right. I'm tired already.
Add to that a band of rain moving through the area, causing my body to be stiff and unhappy.
But at the same time, I'm happy. My whole little family is here and I love it. I feel cozy.
I hope everyone has a good weekend. Stay safe out there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Victoria,
Oh, I hate car trouble! I hope your brakes get fixed and you can drive safely again.
Blessings to you and your family.
Post a Comment