Saturday, January 9, 2010

COLD!

I just thought I would announce that in my particular location in Florida we are currently experiencing a "wintry mix", as the forecasters call it. We're getting rain, sleet, and snow flurries (in some spots--I've only seen one snowflake so far). Our high was 40 degrees and that was hours ago. Now we're down to 36 with wind chill bringing us down to 24.

We're going out to look at houses today. Can we say CRAZY???

Hope everyone's staying warm!

2 comments:

Laura@OutnumberedMom said...

Boy, I experienced that cold last week too (also here in FL). But it's sure warming up now, isn't it?

Have a great weekend! Enjoy your family.

Melinda said...

We didn't get snow, but my goodness it was cold!! A couple of our pipes actually cracked!!

It's warming up down by us now, hope that you are feeling cozier where you live, too!