Sweet'ums got a bicycle for Christmas. It's been nasty here most of the time since then, being either too cold or too wet for her to go out and play. So she finally got to spend some time on it.
She looks like she's up to no good, doesn't she? She'd been into the Pop-Tarts and the evidence was on her face.
I finally finished her dress. Now I gotta work on her quilt some more. This is the finished product.
She likes looking at herself in the mirror. The second picture is a little eerie to me... A glimpse into the future, perhaps? She looks so much older than she is.
So that's my girl. She's growing up too fast. Her daddy says if she looks anything like that mirror image when she's older he'll have to put in landmines around our house and bring in heavy artillery to keep the boys away. I'm just too overwhelmed to think about it!
I hope everyone has a wonderful and safe weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment