But something short just because you bothered to stop by. :)
This should show you how much of a nerd I was in college. This is a blog I posted in October of 2005. I was totally up to my elbows in an English lit class.
Current mood:contemplative
I met a lady in the meads
Full beautiful, a faery’s child
Her hair was long, her foot was light
And her eyes were wild. - John KeatsBlue jean baby, L.A. lady, seamstress for the band
Pretty eyed, pirate smile, you’ll marry a music man
Ballerina, you must have seen her dancing in the sand. - Elton John
I have a soft spot in a way for Keats' lady, and I'm not sure why but she reminds me of someone. A beautiful ballad, that one. La Belle Dame Sans Merci.
Have a great night, folks.
contemplative
1 comment:
Hey..keep up on ur food goal ya...
Post a Comment