I'm proud to announce that I almost have my computer fixed. It has more memory as of a few weeks ago, and a new graphics card as of tonight. I think it might need more memory since sometimes it seems a little overwhelmed. After all, Norton eats up resources these days and the most recent version really wasn't made with dinosaurs like mine in mind.
I'm also proud to announce that I have been dubbed "Wonder Mommy." Keep in mind my two year old LOVES the Wonder Pets.
Night before last we'd laid her down and said prayers with her and I gave her her kisses. Then her daddy realized we hadn't changed her diaper before laying her down, so I went to get him a diaper. He was going to change her, so I kissed Sweet'ums and told her good night. As I left, NG called after me that she was telling him all about Wonder Mommy, and how she loved me. That made me smile.
Then last night we went through our routine--prayers, then tucking in, then kisses, then good night--and as I was walking out, she called out to me, "I love you Mommy!" I called back to her that I loved her too. I told her good night, and she told me the same. Then, later on in the night before I went to bed, I went to check on her. She'd kicked her blanket half off the bed, so I moved some of her babies to straighten it. It roused her up a little, and in her sleep-stupor she reached to touch me and said, "I love you Mommy." It makes me teary-eyed to think about. Even when she's practically talking in her sleep, she loves me. :)
After rough days with her, it feels good to hear an "I love you." It makes it all worthwhile.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Its so sweet..! I'm sure u are a Wonder Mom..!!
Awwww.... so, so precious. I remember those days. Nothing like them! ;0)
Post a Comment