Sunday, January 23, 2011

So, there's this contest...



So, I entered this contest. It's for cupcakes, and I had a blast creating my entry. I'm not sure what I'm up against yet since I haven't seen the other entries but I'm really excited about it. I'm sure there's going to be some that are absolutely phenomenal!

So, here's my entry:



For those of you who have never played any classic Nintendo games, that is one of the little mushroom guys that make you grow on Super Mario.

We got a Wii for Christmas and my inspiration came to me while reliving my childhood and my dating days. Nintendo played a vital role in our bonding as a couple. After all, how can you marry someone you can't have a little healthy, friendly competition with?

Anyway, that's my cupcake. Isn't it a cutie?

And for those of you who are just dying to know... It's chocolate, underneath white frosting, under colored marshmallow fondant.

2 comments:

graywolfie said...

Oh my goodness..!! I love the cupcake..!! So cute..!! I'm sure it taste nice too...

Unknown said...

I am new to your blog, and I must say these are too cute!! Wish I had a little one to make them for!