Friday, January 7, 2011

ZUMBA!!!

So I got Zumba Fitness for our new Wii. I did my first workout tonight and boy, did it wear me out! Just so I don't have to retype, here's what I posted on Facebook:

Got Zumba Fitness for Wii. I did my first workout (20 minutes) tonight and after the first five minutes my body stopped making death threats... After ten, I stopped feeling quite so awkward... After fifteen, it actually started being fun... And after twenty minutes, I was trying to decide whether or not to go at it again. I'm proud of myself!
So there. I did it! I've officially started my own version of a fitness regimen! I'm going to try to do this at least twice a day and just enjoy myself as much as I can.

My body still hasn't made up its mind yet whether it hates me or not. I guess only time (oh, about twelve hours) will tell.

Good night, all. Oh, and if I'm a bit late with some of my 365s this weekend, forgive me--I'll be out of town for a while this weekend (only part of a day but still, exhausting) but I WILL be taking pictures. They just might not get posted on time.

1 comment:

Libbie said...

Good for you! Even though I am pregnant & am suppose to be gaining...I am gaining ALOT! So I should start eating healthy & getting moving but for some reason I am so not interest right now! But keep me posted if you still like Zumba after a few times & I might have to get that too! kepp it up girl!