A couple of my Facebook buddies already know but I've sort of taken time off from most online stuff to hang with my family and unwind some. Honestly, it's been a great break. It has given me some time to clear my head and enjoy my hubby and sweetie pie. I've kept up with my FB games and commented on stuff that concerned me but otherwise, I've stayed out of the middle of things. It's kind of refreshing.
Next week is Sweet'ums' test so after that I should be back again. I'll update about how it all goes and whether they can tell us anything at that time or not. Until then, I'm going to be experimenting with a new strategy for redirecting Sweet'ums' energy when she gets upset. Her room has been rearranged and hopefully it'll be a good long-term arrangement. Soon she'll be getting a big-girl bed and everything. This should be fun.
I've also been redirecting some of my nervous energy into cleaning and rearranging and just generally doing the things I should have been doing all along. We're making progress! You should see how my house was, and how it is now! I would have taken pics but it's kind of embarrassing. You'll just have to use your imagination and believe me when I say that I A) am not a good housekeeper, and B) did a ton of work over the weekend and feel like I'm in a different house.
I've also fallen behind on my 365 but I do have some pictures, so I'll catch up the best I can when I actually come back. Trust me, I'm a homebody and there's only so many pics I can take of my kid doing the same things over and over.
I hope everyone's doing well. I've been reading everyone's blogs and trying to keep up. Hopefully I haven't missed anything!
And for Wolfie: ChildFind is our early intervention office in the state of Florida. They screen for a number of developmental and learning disabilities and line you up with the proper assistance.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey..it's good to take time off (online)..to spend time with ur family..
Do update us on ur girl's progress..
Hmmm..when u mention 'upset'..is it her being angry or sad or..? How does she usually handle it..?
Oh..regarding housework & such..they never end..in fact sometimes I feel that these things multiply..haha..! So my house is almost always messy *sigh*
Yay for you for getting a lot of house stuff done! I am going the other way right now...the bigger my tummy gets the more I am neglecting the housework...not good! So I always need to invite people over & make myself clean up really well :) That is really what it takes for me to get it done!
Hope the testing goes well!!! It sounds so cliche but I REALLY REALLY do!!!
Lib
Post a Comment