Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I forgot to mention (thanks, Fernie!)

About NG's behavior the other day...

He was just trying to be nice. He's realizing lately that he's handling his work stress the way his dad does, and he's trying to avoid our marriage going the way of his mom and dad's marriage. He also knows I listen to him talk about his day, I make him hot meals, I try my best to make him feel good about himself, but he doesn't show me his affection nearly as much, at least not in ways that women tend to appreciate. So he's trying to be more affectionate, more loving, doting, etc.

We also had a great date night this past weekend. We went to see "Up" at the drive-in, ate a pizza, and just enjoyed each other's company. That was some of the best fun I've had in ages. And for those of you who frequent the movies, I cried through the whole movie. The WHOLE movie. Not teary-eyed, oh-how-sweet kind of crying... I mean, the whole-body boo-hooing type of crying. Great movie... Just not the kind you should take your kids to if you're the crying-through-movies type.

Alright, I'm outta here... There's your update, Fernie.

No comments: