Friday, June 12, 2009

Something special

I have something to share!

We went out for a while last night so I dressed up Sweet'ums a little. Nothing fancy, just one of her new t-shirts and I did her hair (which I don't usually do, since it's so hard to get her to sit still). She was so cute I just had to take pictures.


She's still got her Poppy's grin... and her great-great-grandma's eyes. And it's so funny--she poses for the camera every time me or Mom takes one out!

Then in the car she was being so cute with her froggie that I just had to get another picture. Here she is, complete with the goofiest smile.


Did you notice the cell phone in hand? She'll be trouble as a teenager! But she's the sweetest thing and didn't give us any trouble at all while we were out.

So far there's been no word on the job prospects. As soon as I know something I'll pass it on. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

No comments: