Now I understand why NG complains about this one dude at work. This guy fills in a lot for the next position up from theirs when one of those guys aren't there, and he somehow manages to sleep through his shift and still screw things up when he fills in. Mind you, the job he fills in for generally runs more smoothly if you leave things alone... So how he manages to mess things up while sleeping is beyond me.
This fellow called my house about fifteen minutes ago on his cell phone and wanted to know who this was. NG called here around 7PM or so to let me know Michael Jackson had died (I already knew) so it's been ages since NG called. I think they must have seen the number on the recently dialed list, and instead of calling it back on the work phone they called back on this guy's cell.
Anyway, to the point: This guy is impossible. He couldn't even explain to me what he wanted, although once he told me his name I knew who it had to be. I tried answering his questions but his questions didn't make much sense, so I'm sure my responses didn't either. It didn't help that I was distracted by the computer, the TV, and a toddler who chose that moment to let me know she had a nasty diaper.
So now I get it. I finally understand how this guy can sleep through his shift and STILL screw things up. He couldn't even make a simple phone call.
In other news, NG and I have a "date" tomorrow night. My SIL and her boyfriend are coming over and I'm cooking supper, so I guess we'll see how that goes. I'm looking forward to it but at the same time, I'm not. I've got my work cut out for me--I've got TONS of cleaning to do tonight and tomorrow, and Sweet'ums is going to Mom's but I'm not sure when so I'm really not sure just how difficult this is going to be.
I've not been feeling well, and I really haven't been able to pinpoint why except that our diet hasn't been as good lately. I never noticed it doing this to me before though, so I'm not sure if it's what we're eating or stress or what. I'm going to try to do better this week as far as our eating habits go, and all I can do is hope that it helps.
I'm gonna go and keep track of my crazy kid and if she goes to Mom's tonight, I'll try to get some work done ahead of time. Ugh. There's so much to do and all I wanna do is sleep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment