Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Looking for work

So I'm job-hunting. So far I've only got two applications out there, and another going in tomorrow (hiring was supposed to open up Monday but got delayed). I'm fairly sure I'll get this third one, because it's predominantly men who work there so they almost have to hire any women who apply, simply because women don't usually apply out there. It would be days, 7AM-3:30PM, Monday through Friday. A little over $13/hour, and I won't have to worry about insurance because Nice Guy already has me on his. But I've got other places in mind as well in case this one doesn't work out.

So that's the new stuff in my life. We had car trouble with both vehicles this week and our a/c isn't working right at home (which sucks, living in Florida and all) so money was really tight this week... So getting a job would be really great for me.

I'll update again tomorrow after we get my application put in.

No comments: