It is COLD out there! It's 45 degrees outside right now and it's only about a quarter after 6. We're supposed to get down around freezing tonight. And, according to the forecast, it looks like we can expect to stay pretty cold for the next week or so.
I just wanted to let everyone know that until it warms up a little, I might have to take time off from writing.
As long as I'm inside the house my joints stay loose enough to get by, but I still ache. The moment my heat kicks off and the house cools down though, or as soon as I step foot outside, my body locks up and it hurts to even move. I made the mistake last night of going down to the store and by the time I got home I could hardly walk because of my knee or carry my daughter to bed because of my shoulder. So as whiny as I sound, I'm probably going to just have to hide under a blanket and keep as still as possible until it warms up a little. At this moment I'm not doing too bad but it's getting colder out and regardless of how warm it is inside, I get stiffer at night. So it's probably going to be a rough week for me.
I'll keep up with reading everyone's stuff but I probably won't say a whole lot. I just wanted to give everyone a heads-up so that no one would think I dropped off the face of the earth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Feel Better Darling!! i love you!!!
Ali
Victoria,
I am so sorry your hurting. I struggle with chronic illness, so I empathize with your discomfort. I will pray for you this morning.
And I understand about taking a blog break. I did that over the holidays ... sometimes you just need to concentrate on your own well-being and family.
Hope it gets warmer -- and you feel better -- soon!
Oh..I hope u're feeling better...
Take a break...rest well...(keep in touch ya)...
Yeah, it's even cold in South Florida!!
But I do hope you're feeling better. Stay warm!
Post a Comment